SEO opens up a whole world of opportunity for you and your business. Every business has an online presence and with good reason. Everyone and everything is going online including things that we did not think were possible (cabs, banks, food). When people go online to search for products and services, they input a number of keywords then wait for SERPs. The first results often have the exact keywords the user has typed or its closets variations.
Having the right keywords that relate to your business and products will put your website at the top of the search results. You know your business, but we can get you your clients on the website. We love SEO and we want to help you with it.
Benefits of SEO
- Better user experience- through SEO, your users can experience your website better, making it memorable. Adding relevant images, information and videos will help your users love the website. It increases the chances of clicks, leads to better brand image, and increases conversation rates.
- Increases close rates- statistics show that 14.6% of close rates are achieved from SEO strategies. When a customer makes the actual research of your product or service, it results in higher conversion.
- It is a primary source of leads- inbound marketing is a great source of leads. It involves search engine optimization, social media, content marketing, referrals, and others.
- Promotes better cost management- research has shown that inbound leads can drastically lower the cost of lead generation by up to 61%. It lowers advertising costs; as long as internet users click your search links, you will continue to stay above the rest.
- Builds Brand Credibility- ranking first, second, or even third on SERPs will give your customers the idea that your brand is credible. It shows that you are popular and that many people have researched you.
- Establishes brand awareness- brand awareness is the extent to which your target audience recognizes your brand. How familiar are your customers with your brand, product, and services? SEO ensures that your product is easily found on search results, putting you at the top, and keeping your brand in the minds of your users.
- Creates synergy- all the marketing strategies that you have put in place online will contribute to the success of the SEO strategies. Content marketing, direct emails, blogging, and content marketing will help you get better rankings on several search engine sites.
- Increases followers- when you land on the first page of search engine sites, more people will click on it and more people will get to know you. Your brand image will go a long way including various social media channels. When users visit your website, they will click on your social media accounts and eventually like or follow you.
Trust the Experts
The best in the business is a little known CT SEO company, Rossi Marketing. They are ready to help you get your website on the top page of search results. Our goal is to make sure that you have the best chances of getting clicks from internet users. Our prices are affordable, our professionals are friendly and we guarantee that it will be a great investment. You can contact us today through our website and we will get you started. …